The Application Developer (C#, ASP.Net, JQuery, HTML5, MVC, SQL) is responsible for creating of web applications that take into consideration all aspects of application development architecture design including â€“ performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, session state management, and error logging and testing. The important skills for this position are C#, .Net, and SQL.
1. Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support.
2. Implement all aspects of an application design â€“ high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
3. Perform unit and system level testing on applications.
4. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
5. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
6. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
1. Bachelor of Engineering /M. Sc. Computer/ B. Sc. Computer/MCA/MCS.
2. 3+ Years development experience.
3. 3+ Years in C#, ASP.NET, NET Framework 2.0 â€“ 4.0, Visual Studio 2008/2015.
4. SQL Server 2005/2012, Windows Server 2003/2012.
5. Proven track record of designing scalable, distributed software applications.
6. Object-oriented design experience.