1. Strong knowledge of SDLC and the components within each of the stages of the lifecycle.
2. Knowledge of design application â€“ should be able to design patterns, hands on coding knowledge. Also, creation of certain prototypes involving complex development codes.
3. Design documents and write components description.
4. Present design to customer architecture team on need basis.
5. Partner and brainstorm with Business Analyst / Business users for requirement gathering. Support the Business Analyst in writing the software specification document.
6. Ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions and review.
7. Develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
8. Stay abreast on latest technologies (especially assigned technology), review and follow the standards and best practices for the assigned technology, if need be build the standards.
9. Prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
a. Should have a minimum of 8 years experience in software development.
b. Should have at least 2 years of experience in leading a team.
c. Hands on experience on the following technologies
10. Web forms and Win forms, .NET Framework 4, 4.5, .NET Core, IIS, SQL, Very Strong OOPS Concepts & Solid Principles, Visual Studio 2013 and above, C# / VB.NET, WCF, MVC
a. Experience in Design and architecture of .NET based applications
b. Experience in using appropriate design patterns
c. Experience in providing technical solutions to various project teams
d. Experience in R&D and POC activities
e. Experience in OOAD with UML Modeling using tools like Rational Rose/XDE etc.
f. Should have worked with technical architect to develop .NET framework and reusable components
g. Experience in creating design and coding guidelines for the projects
h. Experience in writing & review of component specifications, unit test specifications, Integration test specifications based on design and requirements documents.
i. Team player with excellent communication, reporting and project tracking capabilities.
j. Should have used version control tools like TFS, GitHub etc.
11. Experience in Unit testing using NUnit, Rhinomock etc
12. Experience in Code Review, Code Coverage etc
13. Experience in Performance tuning of .NET applications
14. Good to have: Designing technical architecture for the project and provide technical guidance / solutions for work completion.