As an Architect, the individual will develop CMS system architecture, define the system implementation approach and operational concept, ensure requirements are met, and evaluate performance. Also, it is extremely important that the ideal candidate's communications skills are exceptional.
- Extensive experience in providing solutions and technical architecture for medium to Large websites using Drupal 7 and 8 Platforms
- Experienced in Panels, Views, Features and Rules, core API, CCK/Fields along with other contributed modules
- Drives code reviews.
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements
- Work closely with Project Managers, leads and developers to manage delivery and ensure smooth execution
- Help Team to foresee technical risks and come up with Mitigation plan.
- Experienced with Version control systems such as SVN, GIT etc.
- Candidates for this position must have previous experience developing large complex Drupal 7 and 8 enterprise web applications that include custom views and modules.
- 4+ yearsâ€™ experience with responsive Drupal development and theming experience
- 4+ yearsâ€™ experience in Object Oriented Design & Development
- 3+ yearsâ€™ experience with REST API integrations and mastery of working with MySQL databases
- 3+ years in developing adaptive/responsive websites using frameworks such as Bootstrap as a minimum
- Experience with implementing and configuring SOLR search
- Some past experience developing application with the Symphony Framework would be a big plus
- An expert in creating custom Drupal views and modules due to the nature of our projects â€“ we are very creative.
- Ability to analyse requirements and write detailed technical / functional specifications
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and hit deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrates good judgement, excellent planning, problem-solving, troubleshooting, management, and communication (verbal and written) skills with the ability to think strategically, act quickly, multi-task, and work collaboratively in an environment that values creativity and flexibility to make things happen
- Demonstrated experience within fast-paced environments.
- 8+ years of PHP experience
- Great communication skills
- 7-8 years of Drupal experience