Key Result Areas
1. Architecting world class solutions to clientsâ€™ transformation outsourcing requirements.
2. The ideal candidate will be responsible for defining and driving business-IT solutions that use innovative business processes, architectural and technical frameworks to provide client stakeholders with viable, high value solutions to complex business problems, combining aspects of BPO, applications management and infrastructure services.
3. This exciting opportunity requires prior experience in a solution architect role with a proven track record of running and winning deals.
4. Drive solutioning for complex deals involving multiple service lines and technical domains as part of RFI, RFP and informal deal processes.
5. Work collaboratively with clients, intermediaries and internal technical experts to build high impact solutions.
6. Define solution vision and direction building on synergies and benefits across service lines and technologies.
7. Envision a transformation roadmap that aligns with the strategic and tactical direction of the client.
8. Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into innovative business-technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries.
9. Work with Business Stakeholders and Project Managers to understand inefficiencies in clientsâ€™ existing business processes and applications and recommend solutions
1. Experience in technical delivery, sales and business development.
2. 12+ yearsâ€™ experience in a IT Service Delivery and Solutions Architect role, with a minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience in at least two of the following: BPO, Applications Development and Maintenance, Embedded Solutions or Analytics.
3. Proven experience planning, designing, and implementing mid/ large scale business-IT solutions.
4. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Strong leadership skills, decision making and problem solving abilities.
6. BS and/or MS in computer science or equivalent experience.